This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
service dog in ny state?
06-23-2014, 08:56 AM
service dog in ny state?
I live in ny state and I have recently gotten married and moved out of my parents house having to leave behind my dog. I got my dog when I was 13 and threw the years he has helped me with my depression and anxiety. he has always been there for me and we have a really close bond. as we have been separated iv noticed my depressions gotten worst and my parents mention that he seems depressed too, he will wait up at night waiting for me to come home even though I haven't been home in weeks.
I read in my apartment lease that service dogs are allowed and I have heard about dogs being certified as service dogs for people who have bad depression and was wonder if this might apply in my case, and how I can get him certified.
maybe I didn't make my self clear earlier, I do suffer with server depression, i have ever since a young age. I have tried drugs and doctors but they don't work, I have found that being with my dog has helped. to me he is not just a pet, he is way more. so i am not trying to "rip off the legal service dogs" or scam anyone. my depressions gotten really bad again and now the only thing to resort to is drugs that make me feel like a zombie and i have a life now i cant be zombiefied. so please don't think that i have bad intention, i meant this with all good intentions.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
service dog in ny state? - Naolyn - 06-23-2014 08:56 AM
[] - Murzy - 06-23-2014, 09:10 AM
[] - Katie - 06-23-2014, 09:12 AM
[] - ***** - 06-23-2014, 09:24 AM
[] - Ocimom - 06-23-2014, 09:40 AM
[] - mariahleadme - 06-23-2014, 09:51 AM
[] - Hand_of_Chaos - 06-23-2014, 10:01 AM