This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do about this guy of Facebook that keeps liking everything I "Like?"?
06-23-2014, 03:00 PM

Well... Umm... I guess... That could kind of upset him... If you know what I mean...
Firstly, you shouldn't have given him false hopes. Now you're stuck with him and you'll probably break his heart. Maybe the situation isn't as I think as it is, but the line "I've been playing with his head (...) lately." certainly makes it sound like that. Ans the fact that he likes what you like.
I don't... like people that (intentionally and/or consciously) play with others heads. But let's keep my personal opinion out of this. (one question: DID you intentionally and/or consciously play with his head, or did you not realize until after you liked those things? 'Cuz if you did, it's gonna be a bit harsh to tell him to stop. And if you didn't... Thank god, you're not so bad as I first thought)

Firstly, I'd be as honest as possible. If you didn't mean to give him false hopes, say just that.
Secondly... Oh god, umm... Try not too hurt his feelings too much. I'm a guy myself, and I know what it feels like to... 'like' someone and having your feelings unanswered. Yup, I do... :/
Thirdly, try not to sound too harsh or annoyed.
Fourthly, fourthly... Umm... Don't forget to say that you'd like him to stop, but don't be too blunt.
Fifthly, try to say it in a way that doesn't upset him too much, makes him go all defensive. Could be a bit difficult.
And that's all, I think... Yup.

PS.: If you think he's just being a creep/jerk or that he's just stalking you (read: that he doesn't have actual feelings for you, at least not romantically), just ignore the rest of this answer and tell him to shut up. As bluntly as possible. I don't like creeps/jerks/stalkers (and I don't think you do either).
PPS.: Of course the easiest way would be to do what Matt says, but didn't you say that you know him IRL? So maybe that isn't the best option... And maybe it is, who knows?
PPPS.: And of course you can pretend you have a boyfriend (if you don't actually have one) and drop 'hints'. You've got the problem and multiple ways to solve it, so it's you who gets to choose one.

OMG-alert! This is probably the (second-)longest answer I've ever given... Lawl (my version of lol - xD)
btw, I totally agree with "Love me for me".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - anthony - 06-23-2014, 02:31 PM
[] - Lucky - 06-23-2014, 02:43 PM
[] - Matt - 06-23-2014, 02:52 PM
[] - TheNick - 06-23-2014 03:00 PM