This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Please help me with this. I'll answer yours!?
06-23-2014, 05:04 PM
Please help me with this. I'll answer yours!?
It's the 3rd time I post this, and I've gotten no decent answers. PLEASEEE HELPPP!!

So here's the deal. I kinda like a guy who admittedly hates me for the past two years, and I really don't know if I should get over him or carry on crushing on him.
Everything started last year (7th grade) when I joined my school's rock band, and after a couple of weeks he did too(he is one year older). Right from the start we both hated each other and did nothing but fight which caused him blocking me on Facebook. I didn't really care about that , until about four months ago when he started being kind nice to me (not for a long time though), and then went back to being mean but a bit playful. He has also told me that he hates me straight on my face but didn't say why, though. I didn't really like him until like 3 months ago, but now I'm really crushing hard. He really pisses me off but he's the only guy I have my eye on right now. And he's not even hot. I just don't know what to do. We don't "talk" outside of the band and there are only about 3 band practices left and then I'll have to wait for a whole school year (it's complicated) to actually communicate again with him. I know the fact that I like him is really stupid but I can't help it. Fyi, he's kinda the bad boyish-"don't care" type but a bit popular too. Forgive me for the length of the question but please I really need your opinions.
10 pts for best answer and add a link of your question if you want me to answer it Smile

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Please help me with this. I'll answer yours!? - 230 - 06-23-2014 05:04 PM
[] - 3 or MORE - 06-23-2014, 05:19 PM
[] - Michael - 06-23-2014, 05:24 PM
[] - George - 06-23-2014, 05:30 PM
[] - KMll7 - 06-23-2014, 05:44 PM
[] - Lissy - 06-23-2014, 05:59 PM
[] - Shelby - 06-23-2014, 06:15 PM
[] - Stephanie Westan - 06-23-2014, 06:27 PM