This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My mom thinks I have no rationality just because I'm a teenager?
06-23-2014, 06:10 PM

First of all, I would suggest sitting your mother down and having a calm conversation/debate with her to discuss all of the arguements you have already stated (and any more, if you have them). Don't let your conversation turn into a heated arguement. When you talk with your mom, tell her kindly to please not interrupt you untill you're finished. Have you written a persuasive essay before? Your talk should be kind of like that. Make sure to adress your mother's side of the arguement and make counter arguements while speaking. Again, remind your mother to not interrupt you until you are done talking. When you are done, let your mother spill all of her arguements to you, and don't stop her from speaking. Try to stay mature and professional! When your mother is done, see if you can try to compromise with her about what privelages you can have. If your mother doesn't give you all of the privelages you want, don't worry! Try again at a later time!

That's about all of the advise I can offer! Good luck!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - WolfPepper - 06-23-2014 06:10 PM