This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do I get back at this guy and break him and his girlfriend up?
06-24-2014, 07:13 AM
How do I get back at this guy and break him and his girlfriend up?
I met a guy and we were talking but like two weeks ago I found out on twitter he has a gf I am pissed he didnt tell me about her. So he still texts me wanting me to come over. But when he is on twitter he is all lovey dovey on twitter trying to play the innocent role. I really dislike him now that he disrepected me lied to me and when I hung out with him he stayed texting her like I was dumb. I really want to get back at him because he is an asshole and he dosent deserve a "relationship". what should i do? I know about the girl but she does not know about me and he does not know I know about her. I have messages where he talks about wanting to have sex with me. I need a good plan. Plus the guy lives in my neighborhood and goes to my school. I feel so much rage from dealing with this ass.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How do I get back at this guy and break him and his girlfriend up? - lolababe - 06-24-2014 07:13 AM
[] - Chris Sellick - 06-24-2014, 07:24 AM
[] - Anzu - 06-24-2014, 07:37 AM
[] - John W - 06-24-2014, 07:39 AM
[] - taylor st claire - 06-24-2014, 07:51 AM