This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I'm not sure how to approach a guy?
06-24-2014, 10:38 AM

I think that since you have never really talked to him before, it could come off a bit weird for you to randomly ask him to hang out even if it involves mutual friends. At least I know I would find it a bit strange if someone I'd never spoken to before wanted to hang out. I would recommend trying to talk to him at least a few times first before suggesting hanging out. If you're friends with him on facebook you could try to catch him on facebook chat or even message him and start a conversation by talking about the class or coming up with something to ask him about it that will give you a reason to talk. Or you could ask to rehearse lines with him and the girl in class or something along those lines and then strike up a conversation with him that way. After you've talked to him a few times, then you could suggest hanging out with the mutual friends or even just the two of you and grab coffee or something after school/class. It can never hurt to ask, I just think it would be better if you talked to him a bit first. I hope this helps some, best of luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I'm not sure how to approach a guy? - 970 - 06-24-2014, 10:20 AM
[] - Rusty - 06-24-2014, 10:27 AM
[] - LoppyCross - 06-24-2014, 10:28 AM
[] - Jajaboo - 06-24-2014, 10:31 AM
[] - Sirena - 06-24-2014 10:38 AM