This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What's the meaning behind the song of Disney's movie "Frozen, Let It Go"?
06-24-2014, 11:19 AM
What's the meaning behind the song of Disney's movie "Frozen, Let It Go"?
I heard people talking about it and decided to look it up. As I watched the performance and listened to the lyrics I was kind of shocked and confused. The song seems catchy but the way the lyrics and scenes go together I don't I agree with it all the way.

This Elsa character chose to hide her self away from the world because of her fear of hurting people and her parents did what they could to help her because they loved her, and here they ended up dying (Why do parents or in most cases mothers, end up dying in Disney's movies?) Here's what trouble's me the most, during the song she instantly threw away the crown her parents gave her saying the past is in the past, does this mean everything her parents tried to do for her was all just bulls*** and she didn't care?

Also the way she goes from this nice looking girl to some kind of stripper wearing a bunch of makeup walking towards the balcony with a part of her leg showing in a skin tight dress? If you asked me I thought it would've been the other way around where she would have the dress wearing the makeup and as she sang the song she would have washed away the makeup and replaced this dress with the clothes she was wearing before.... Then she could say That perfect girl is gone.

There was more but can't explain it. Is there a message behind this? Don't rant negatively if your just a fan of the movie, I think the movie is fine except for the song an wish the movie was more... well more. What're your opinions thank you =)

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's the meaning behind the song of Disney's movie "Frozen, Let It Go"? - 536 - 06-24-2014 11:19 AM
[] - Madeline Vick - 06-24-2014, 11:25 AM
[] - Hope'sReprimand - 06-24-2014, 11:38 AM
[] - Lisa - 06-24-2014, 11:45 AM