This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who should i ask out?
06-24-2014, 11:59 AM
Who should i ask out?
There are two girls I have a crush on. I am friends with both of them. The first girl I met last yr in English. I was shy but as the semester went on I became more comfortable around her. We always had to work in groups and I caught her staring at me a lot, but the problem was that she was a huge flirt and kept flirting with other guys while looking over at me to make me jealous. We occasionally talk since she isn't in any of my classes anymore but I didn't ask her out because she was playing hard to get and I am not up for playing games with her since I want a serious relationship. I also recently added her on facebook a few days ago and it still says friend request sent even though she recently changed her profile pic. She wont accept or deny it either, i just wanted to get to know her better and thought about adding her since she just created an account recently on facebook. The second girl I met this year in Chem. She is really shy and is always on her phone or fixing her hair. I have caught her quickly glancing at me but she is really shy so things do get awkward between us since I mostly have to initiate the conversation or she won't talk the entire class. She is really friendly and I love talking to her since we have a lot in common but I don't know who to ask out since I'm really shy myself.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Who should i ask out? - 793 - 06-24-2014 11:59 AM
[] - Faross - 06-24-2014, 12:05 PM
[] - Bubble - 06-24-2014, 12:19 PM
[] - Kevin - 06-24-2014, 12:24 PM
[] - Brittanie22 - 06-24-2014, 12:25 PM
[] - Low Key - 06-24-2014, 12:34 PM