This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is my friend being stupid on online dating sites?
06-24-2014, 07:58 PM
Is my friend being stupid on online dating sites?
I have this friend who is really attractive, spends a lot of time working out, and likes showing off her body. Most of her pictures on Facebook are bikini pics, and she has said she doesn't even fill out her online dating profiles but just puts up bikini pictures. She gets a whole bunch of messages, but I'm thinking these guys are pretty shallow considering there is no information about her other than the pictures showing off her body.

She's talked to a couple of these guys, and they typically start talking about sex in the very first conversation. Which makes sense to me, since that's the type of guy you're going to get when you're putting up half naked pics of yourself. With one of these guys, they had a couple of conversations, and the second convo became all about sex. The guy said he had pleasured himself thinking of her, and when they met, after they got to know one another, he was going to "f*** your BRAINS out." She engaged in what I thought was a filthy conversation with him, including the different positions that they were going to try and all the graphic details of all of it. He then asked for a naked picture, and she actually sent one! There was another guy she talked to who of course started talking about what he wanted to do to her sexually in the first conversation, and he basically wanted to meet her for sex. He even said she should come to his apartment, because there aren't many people there, and she can scream as loud as she wants and no one will be bothered. Is it just me, or is that incredibly creepy???

She says she has sent naked pictures of herself to other guys as well when they asked. She says it's just for fun, but I think she's being kind of an idiot. For me, when a guy starts talking about sex right off the bat, it's a red flag, and you NEVER send naked pictures because who knows where they could end up. But again, that's what a girl is going to get when she posts half naked selfies online. She thinks that I'm a prude and could stand to be more like her.

Which one of us is right?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Is my friend being stupid on online dating sites? - Jackie - 06-24-2014 07:58 PM
[] - Jack - 06-24-2014, 08:13 PM
[] - Bent Snowman - 06-24-2014, 08:20 PM
[] - g - 06-24-2014, 08:36 PM
[] - no mercy - 06-24-2014, 08:50 PM