This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I talk to him? or don't even bother?
06-24-2014, 10:45 PM
Should I talk to him? or don't even bother?
Ok so yesterday was my 18th birthday and I posted a picture of me on facebook of me smiling at the restaurant with my dessert i went to for my party and the guy i used to really like liked it. Ok so you might think this is stupid and childish but idk. So anyways, with the guy, Reese, we had a thing over summer and end of my last semester something happened between us because of some girl. So I haven't to him since like december. He's never liked anything I've posted on facebook before, well a picture at least, so i was just like ok then. I do still have some feelings for him and I do miss talking to him. So i was thinking of messaging him this "This is really random, but you look so much like a model in your profile pic". You need to see the photo to understand lol. well I would text him but the last time i did back in like October he didn't have my number anymore and so i don't want to do that to make it awkward. Should i just not bother messaging him? or say something different?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Should I talk to him? or don't even bother? - Taylor - 06-24-2014 10:45 PM
[] - patrick - 06-24-2014, 10:45 PM
[] - sewgoodmama - 06-24-2014, 10:50 PM
[] - Kittysue - 06-24-2014, 11:02 PM