This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Did my friend block me on facebook? Or did she deactivate it? Help me please....?
11-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Did my friend block me on facebook? Or did she deactivate it? Help me please....?
A couple of days ago, I told my friend Diana (fake name) that I am moving to America in the middle of October, and she always got upset when I told her that I think that I am going to be moving soon, but back then, I wasn't sure if i will really move. But about a week ago my mom bought tickets to America, and she told me not to tell Diana yet because she will get upset again, but I thought that Diana deserves to know, I didn't want to tell her at the last minute. Then I told her on facebook:

Me:Hi
Diana: Hi, whats up?
Me: I am moving to America on October ** (I don't want to write the actually date I am moving, I don't feel comfortable people knowing the exact day i will move)

She didn't answer me after the last message, and she didn't log into facebook after that. And today, I wanted to take a look on her wall, I went on "my friends" searched for her, and instead of her pic, there was the regular picture that you have from the very beginning. I clicked on it, and i expected facebook to say something like "sorry, this account was deactivated" but it brought me to her wall, I could see our mutual friend and what school she goes to, but I couldn't see her pics. Just now i checked if her comments on my pictures are still there, they are. I can write on her wall, and i can send her messages. We are still listed as "close friends", and I can block, befriend her etc... if i want to. Does this mean she blocked me? Or did she just deactivate her account?
Oh and she does show up in the search bar if i search for her name.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Did my friend block me on facebook? Or did she deactivate it? Help me please....? - Elena Kuzne - 11-09-2012 09:13 AM
[] - Paul - 11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
[] - Karen - 11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
[] - Kyra - 11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
[] - Bibek - 11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
[] - WendyDarling19 - 11-09-2012, 09:21 AM
[] - Hermenegildo - 11-09-2012, 09:21 AM