This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What should I do, I still love him...Please help?
11-09-2012, 09:41 AM

Wow long one.
Okay here is the thing:
You obviously did hurt his feelings, but you were hurt as well. It was not your fault that you were changing schools and going on a holiday.
There are two possibilities here, but I cannot say which one is true without meeting him. So I'll just lay them out for you, and you can decide for yourself.
First possibility is that he is hurt, and wants to get back at you. Hence he is trying to make you fall for him again, talk to him again, basically get closer again. And then he's just going to stop talking to you, and being mean at you. That will be his revenge. I've seen people do this, but you know him better than I do, and you said that you were friends. If he is not the kind of guy who would do this, then disregard this possibility.
Second, he still likes you a lot. And would like to talk to you, and even maybe be with you, but can't because he doesn't feel confident. Remember that you rejected him once, hence he might not feel like opening up to you again. His girlfriend might also be a factor in his decision. But if he likes you this much, I am sure that he would prefer you over his current girlfriend.
What I would suggest is that you talk to him. Maybe ask him whether you could get together and talk at some point? Or pull him aside in school, and tell him: "I am really sorry I hurt your feelings. But I was hurt as well. I did not want to reject you, but I had to. I really miss our friendship, and hope that we can be friends again... or even more?".
That speech would help him build up some courage to open up to you again. And since you will be implying that you like him as well, he might even ask you out again.
And if you miss him this much even when you haven't dated him at all, it is definitely worth giving a try. Even if you feel embarrassed, it is better than feeling regret a few years down the road.
And don't worry about your acne at all!! They will pass eventually, and if he likes you, that means that he can definitely see something beautiful in you!

Hope everything goes well!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - anonymous - 11-09-2012 09:41 AM