This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*Should I continue with my marriage*?
11-09-2012, 10:04 AM

sounds like you need to grow up. There is no difference in what you guys where doing on the surface.

Now being that I work with couples getting though infidelity I'm calling bs on you. You were not just texting to reply to guys on a website. Not being honest doesn't help. Of course you had progressed past simply replying, why else would they have your number to text?

You can dress it however you want but it comes down to you being selfish, and thinking that his feelings for you should be greater then yours for him. In other words you think its more important that he stay true to you then it is for you to him.

Your not ready to be married. This isn't about your husband, he can't tell his side. Your just not mature enough for marriage. We can always find a way to make what our spouse did worse, but what does that solve?

Slow down, think about what you do and say and what effects your words and actions has on him.

Good luck
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - carol - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - TMan - 11-09-2012 10:04 AM
[] - missingora - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - Tzapporah J - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM
[] - jackanory - 11-09-2012, 10:04 AM