This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PLZ HELP?!!?!?!?!?? EASY POINTS +I ANSWER URS?
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
PLZ HELP?!!?!?!?!?? EASY POINTS +I ANSWER URS?
Thanks, now I have your attention,

First I want to ask out this girl, but dont know how and I want to be closer to her first, that's what I want help with

so i like this girl called emily, I'm wanting to ask her out. she is the best looking girl in my year, in my opinion (not meaning to sound shallow, cause I do like her for we personality Smile looks are a bonus :/ my grandpa always said that you should marry an ugly woman cause they can't get any worse haha), but otheres dont seem to think so :L I play rugby, but i have a slight belly, i am starting to go to the gym on the 5x5 stronglifts program. We have spoken quite a few times on facebook, ad i really like her. Im 15, so is she .

(Just turned 15 on tuesday)
im 6ft, quite broad, with a mediumly sized afro. in the first 2 yearas of highschool, i didnt have a great popularity, but its better now.

she goes to my chemistry supported study too. It's a coincidence we go to it though

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PLZ HELP?!!?!?!?!?? EASY POINTS +I ANSWER URS? - obedientquicksand814 - 11-09-2012 10:02 AM
[] - Amanda - 11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
[] - Lala - 11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
[] - lika - 11-09-2012, 10:10 AM
[] - Misa - 11-09-2012, 10:10 AM