This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
You Know What I Hate About Exgirlfriends?
11-09-2012, 10:32 AM

Well look. From what you wrote you appear to be extra jelous and controlling. Why would any girl want to be with you all the time if she does not love you and is interested in another guy? I think you were probably exaggerating. But once you get something like this in your head it ruins all the happiness of the relationship, which is why the girls leave. Now once they leave you start stalking them, apparently making things even worse.

Now let's assume I am wrong and you had it right. Suppose those two girls were really using you and they really had firm intentions from the beginning to go with somebody else. It is very hard to believe, but even in that case, relax! They are only two girls! If girls can move on, guys should be able to move on even faster. Find a different kind of girl, do not let her use you or take you for granted and leave those two freaky girls where they belong: in the past.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - NiKKi - 11-09-2012 10:32 AM
[] - CAB - 11-09-2012, 10:32 AM
[] - faintpickle384 - 11-09-2012, 10:32 AM