This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
SM Entertainment Trainee Life?
11-09-2012, 10:34 AM

1) Global audition ! My friend auditioned twice for sm , she prefer the global audition . She said you'll have more chance to get in from global audition , because the held it because the need one .

2) you'll live in a dorm with other trainee , but if you are 15 or under you probably will live with your parents

3) singing,dancing,acting,languages,personality,musicality,etc

4) basically , go to school - go home (to the dorm) change clothes , take classes (they'll give you schedule for each month)

5) probably , I'm not sure but.. When you're about to debut they won't let you to use those things . But they'll give you time to call your parents

6) when you're in the dorm you will be in it with other trainees , but no the wont it just like schools you know

7) well they won't force you , but believe in me you'll get a lot of exercise 4-6 hours a day , they'll give you healthy food sooo you don't need a diet to be skinny if you become a trainee

8) they won't force you , but some other actress like park bom and goo hara did it because their own

9) if you did nothing wrong or you're being nice to them they will be nice to you , but if you're lazy and you give them bad attitude they will be harsh to you not mean

10) well sm is a 50-50 since snsd got a lot of rumors of plastic surgery they started to looking for someone who has a natural Beauty and incredible talent , you can feel the different between snsd and fx right? I'm not gonna lie fx is pretty weak the only who can sing ell dance well and act well is Luna , Krystal she sing and dance good not great , Victoria is just about flexibility sulli looks amber boyish and rap .. So yea you need to give them a good first impression (by your look)

Ps = if you have like tan skin and not Korean or not big eyes , etc you better audition for yg theyre looking for PURE TALENT

11) then you need to have an unbelievable incredible voice

12) they'll train you don't worry

13) $25 per week

14) you can't choose it they will

Hope i help
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
SM Entertainment Trainee Life? - p-k - 11-09-2012, 10:26 AM
[] - Rachel - 11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
[] - holepunch - 11-09-2012, 10:34 AM
[] - kinski - 11-09-2012 10:34 AM