This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Another problem with Facebook Timeline!?
11-09-2012, 12:56 PM
Another problem with Facebook Timeline!?
I sadly have been forced to have Facebook Timeline...

Where my profile picture is and then underneath there is that small-ish rectangle shaped box which has the 'about section of yourself. Like: school, university, place of birth, religion, languages etc...

Well, I have four sections on 'about' on my profile: my date a birth, languages, and school, and my college. Well, only my friends can see these, when they view my profile - but can't see where I went to college, (and that's not because I have set it so 'only I' can see it) because it's set to 'friends'. But, since I've added a school, when before it was just: college, languages, and date of birth, so now got a fourth one - school. Now, where I go to college isn't even visable anymore! And, I see different to my friends in this little box!

They see this:

Goes to______________
Born_________________
Know________________

And, all I see is:

Studied________________(college) which I have finished so I added a new school.
Born_________________

And, that's it! I should see what my friends see! I have that section set to 'friends', so I should see everything too! It says below: 'Born___________'

'Add your current city'
How do I solve this, so I can see the three/four pieces of information, that I do want visible to me as well!!!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Another problem with Facebook Timeline!? - Yahoo! User - 11-09-2012 12:56 PM
[] - Amanda - 11-09-2012, 01:04 PM