This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 points?! Please answer! Like him/time to move on?
11-09-2012, 01:00 PM
10 points?! Please answer! Like him/time to move on?
I feel like I've liked this guy forever, and nothing's ever gonna happen. He's my
neighbor and I'm friends with his older sister, and we've had a few flirty banters.
He is a year younger than me but idk he's friendly and can be really sweet and cute and stuff, but I know one of his best friends doesn't like me and I feel like he'd side with his friends over me.

Idk, my friends and I were sure he liked me before but now I'm not so sure and I feel like I'm leading myself on to a dead end. But here's a little overview of our "flirtationship:" (from oldest to newest)

-Drank half a coke. Didn't want the rest, offered everybody in the group it, he took it & drank the rest.

-I love the flavor of mint like in gum and candy. He hated it, but he pretended he liked it when he found out I liked it.

-Told him my birthday a few years ago. He still remembers it to this day, but didn't even bother wishing me a happy birthday on Facebook or in person (hung out with his sister that day and saw him for a while)

-Messaged me from a seperate Facebook account trying to make me guess who it was. At the time, he called me pretty twice through these Facebook messages

-Messaged me randomly on Facebook on valentines day asking why I'm up so late and told me to go to bed

-hung out in a group at night then went home. He texted me and I didn't have his number saved so I spent some time guessing who it was and finally I guessed and we talked for a while more while laid in bed then I went to sleep cause I had to go to camp early the next morning

That's all the major stuff.. Haha. In depth answers are appreciated! I will answer your questions as well.. Just leave the link (:

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
10 points?! Please answer! Like him/time to move on? - Nikki - 11-09-2012 01:00 PM
[] - Derrick - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
[] - 123 - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM
[] - hector - 11-09-2012, 01:08 PM