This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
what do i do when friends keep posting things they know will hurt me on facebook?
11-09-2012, 01:24 PM
what do i do when friends keep posting things they know will hurt me on facebook?
i have been best friends with these two girls, "Alyssa" and "Rachel". we were super close over the summer. lately they have been hanging out a ton without me, and then making up bullshit answers about why they didnt invite me. i have been trying really hard not to be clingy and like "ooooh why didnt u invite me :'(" but it is hard bc we used to all 3 be inseperable, and now they rarely invite me to things.

then the go and post a whole bunch of ipctures of themselves hanging out with captions like "omg!!! i love this girl!! best friend EVER!! i cant help but think that they are doing his to hurt me. even if it isnt their intention it does hurt!! i wish there was a way to let them know that i am confused as to why they ditched me, and hurting. i miss them!! but i dont want to seem needy or annoying.

HELP thank you so much!!
we go to a pretty small school, with one main group of girls who are all friends. these 2 are well liked and are onyl rude to me. its not like i can just cut them out of my life, they are both on my lacrosee team, i carpool with one of them, one goes to my church.

plus i dont want to cut them out of my life. i miss the fun we used to have together!!! i am wondering if there is a way to fix this

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what do i do when friends keep posting things they know will hurt me on facebook? - Alice - 11-09-2012 01:24 PM
[] - Justme - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
[] - clarity - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
[] - Afrodite - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM
[] - Debra - 11-09-2012, 01:33 PM