This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Major crush problem..DX?
11-09-2012, 01:40 PM

I know that at the moment you are already freaking out so it's pointless for me to say not to. But before you go off the deep end, if you haven't already, you need to think about a few things. Like you said, you haven't met him in person or even talked to him in a full length conversation. People aren't always what they seem to be on the internet in person. He might not want to be in a relationship; that's another thing that you have to consider. Also, you are jail bait to him. It is illegal for you two to be together and he may not want to even risk that possibility. Now, he could wait for you to become legal, but he might not want to. I know that it is probably useless for me to tell you that this is some wild crazy hormonal crush, because you might not want to admit it but your hormones are still running rampant at 15/16 years old, and you may change your mind about him later....but I am going to mention it anyways and say just think about that as well and try to keep it in mind. Telling him that you are in love with him without even meeting or talking to him will most likely make him think you are some crazy stalker because that is kind of what it sounds like, sorry if that offends you but it really does. There are so many things in this situation that I think you should think about before you jump off into crazy depression because you think you can never be with this guy. You should at least try to talk to him more and get to know him better rather than assessing his character only by his posts and blogs. The last thing I have to say is that if you don't have the guts to tell him that you like him and see where his stance is on the whole bit of waiting to be with you until you are legal - it's okay there are tons of shy people all over the world, I was one myself at one point in time too - then you really will never know how he feels about you since he doesn't even know that you like him. But again, if you get the courage to tell him how you feel, I would strongly suggest getting to know him in a better way than just reading his posts and blogs and seeing if he would wait until you are of legal age.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Major crush problem..DX? - Alexus Marie - 11-09-2012, 01:31 PM
[] - Babs - 11-09-2012 01:40 PM
[] - Heidi - 11-09-2012, 01:40 PM