This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Girl said she would date me, but has a boyfriend?
11-09-2012, 01:32 PM
Girl said she would date me, but has a boyfriend?
Hey people,
I know this girl who I know already has a boyfriend. Her friends told me that she met him online, but has never actually met him in person.
When we were both talking on Facebook, I asked her what she honestly thought of me, and of her points was that she would date me. Another thing, her friend (my friend also) asked me if I liked her. I don't know if she told our friend if she she likes me and asked to see if I liked her, or if she was curious.
Back to my friend, she told me that she might break up with her boyfriend since she is a bit suspicious of him cheating, she explained the situation and I understood immediately.
I don't know what I should do, I am not desperate for her to go out with me, but I want to her to know somehow that I am available if she needs, or wants me, if you know what I mean?
Hope you guys (and girls) understand most of what I have mentioned above, and that you can give me advice about what I should do, thanks.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Girl said she would date me, but has a boyfriend? - Brogan - 11-09-2012 01:32 PM
[] - mike - 11-09-2012, 01:40 PM
[] - Midnightmaid637 - 11-09-2012, 01:40 PM