This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ugly chick is stalker!!!?
11-09-2012, 01:42 PM

This is probably the worst situation for a nice guy like yourself to be placed in. You don't want to hurt her, but you don't want to lead her on either. I mean, I know it's "easier said than done" but I feel that you should stress the fact that you simply see her as a friend. Eventually, if you drop hints that you don't see her as more than a friend, she'll catch on. Or, you could even brag on your facebook about some girl you like that is polar opposites than her. Maybe talk about how you have a crush on a "tall, skinny brown girl" (If this stalker girl isn't brown, of course. B/c many thick girls probably see themselves as thin and tall sometimes...denial, I guess.) I know how hard this must be, but maybe you should also consider telling her how you feel. Just be as nice as you can while still being blunt. If she doesn't take it well, that isn't your fault! You being honest is the best way to get her out of your life. And you don't like her anyway, so it won't kill you to have her dislike you. But anything that happens after you tell her how you feel is totally not in your control so you shouldn't feel guilty if she decides to cry about it. Good luck. You can only do so much without hurting someone's feelings. But you have to tell the girl that ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I wish you good luck!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ugly chick is stalker!!!? - REM33 - 11-09-2012, 01:34 PM
[] - toricakes - 11-09-2012, 01:42 PM
[] - TBayBey - 11-09-2012 01:42 PM