This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i hate him and i still can't get over him? .. how do i get rid of this guilt?
11-09-2012, 01:39 PM
i hate him and i still can't get over him? .. how do i get rid of this guilt?
my ex cheated on me badly. i hate him, but i can't stop thinking about him and wondering what he might be doing, and how HAPPY he might be when im hurting so much all the time! he's not on my facebook, but i can see his activities. he's always changing his profile pictures, and his cover photos. i want to stop keeping track of his facebook activities but i can't help it! i know i have nothing to do with him anymore, but just seeing him, his pictures, gives me a peace of mind, and yet every time he updates his profile picture, i get really sad thinking how he doesn't even care about all the pain he put me through.

im tired of this. how do i get over him? i feel really guilty for wasting so much time with him, giving him all myself only to end up getting nothing in return. how do i get rid of this guilt?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i hate him and i still can't get over him? .. how do i get rid of this guilt? - Angelina Malik - 11-09-2012 01:39 PM
[] - Brennan - 11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
[] - Pretty - 11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
[] - KTL - 11-09-2012, 01:48 PM