This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do i make my ex boyfriends' girlfriend mad?
11-09-2012, 06:36 PM

Ever heard of Phoebe Prince? Ryan Patrick Halligan? Megan Meier? They all committed suicide because of Facebook cyberbullying. Calm down. I understand how hurtful that must be, and how much you must really like your ex. But the fact is, making his new girlfriend angry isn't going to fix anything. And as for what she's doing to you on Facebook, she's probably trying to live up to expectations. Meaning, she probably knows you still like your ex, and she's afraid he still likes you too. He probably does, if she's so worried. She just doesn't want to get dumped. Fighting fire with fire is only going to burn you both, so stop while you can. You said it was summer, right? And you don't see your ex? Chances are, you'll forget about the whole break up anyway. Seriously, did you ever consider meeting another guy? And summer is the perfect time! Don't waste time on the past, think about the future. Also, your boyfriends new girlfriend can get in serious trouble for the stuff she's saying online with the police. Cyberbullying is against the law, and can result in probation and sometimes jail if it goes to a certain extent. Restraining orders can also be put into effect, and all of her Internet usage can be taken (by force) by the government or your town's police station.

Just saying Wink

Hope this helps!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Kailee - 11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
[] - Smilingjoke074 - 11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
[] - clerecy - 11-09-2012, 06:36 PM
[] - jollybedroom571 - 11-09-2012 06:36 PM