This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I the only mother that NEVER goes out and has no social life?
11-09-2012, 07:31 PM

Haha, hell no!. I have enough time to catch up with one of my girlfriends for a coffee once a week while my daughter is at Nanny's and my step-sons are at school. On the day I go out, I always end up falling behind in housework.
I haven't been out in 2.5 years and the only time I have consumed alcohol is on Australia Day this year. The only reason I can't wait for every second weekend is because my step-sons go back to their Mum's house for 3 nights (although I love them to death, it can be such a relief).

I'm the same though, I see some of my other Mother friends drinking alcohol and partying either at home or out in town and it makes me a bit angry. I figure, my kids don't want to see me like that, nor would I want them too. I figure partying all the time is a privilage I gave up when I chose to have a family.

I think even if I did have time to do it, I still wouldn't. But at the moment, my hands are more than full, as I can imagine yours are also.
XX

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jodie - 11-09-2012 07:31 PM
[] - Joe - 11-09-2012, 07:31 PM
[] - happyfifth148 - 11-09-2012, 07:31 PM