This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
i received an email about: Division of Yahoo/Windows Live Msn Internet Award is it valid email?
11-09-2012, 07:36 PM
i received an email about: Division of Yahoo/Windows Live Msn Internet Award is it valid email?
is it valid email?
Hello/dear yahoo
I received an email about: Division of Yahoo/Windows Live Msn Internet Award
I Would like to know is it valid email. I look forward to hearing from you.
That email include:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!
YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED AS ONE OF OUR TOP FOUR LUCKY WINNERS.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Yahoo / Windows Live Msn
125 Shaftesbury Avenue, WC2H 8AD, London- United Kingdom.
All the executive members of Yahoo/Windows Live Msn Management Team wishes to inform you that you have won a prize money of Seven Hundred, Twenty Thousand Great Britain Pounds (£720,000,00.) for 2012 Prize promotion which was organized by YAHOO MANAGEMENT TEAM & WINDOWS LIVE MSN on Thursday, 20th September 2012 to celebrate our 19 years anniversary since we become the best free e-mail provider worldwideThese identification numbers fall within UK Location file, you are requested to contact our fiduciary agent in Manchester UK, Dr Clement Owen through his below contact details and submit your File & Reference numbers to him; Note your Pin NO will be sent to you by Dr Clement Owen once you open contact with him for some security reasons.
Agent Name: Dr Clement Owen
E-mail: drclementowen@live.com
E-mail: drclementowen@yahoo.co
You are advised to send the below information to your Claims Agent Dr Clement Owen through his e-mail to facilitate the release of your award-winning prize to you immediately. 1. Your File & Reference No 2. Nationality/ Country of Residence 3. Contact Address 4. Telephone Number 5. Occupation 6. Age
Congratulations!!! Yours in service,
David Filo & Jerry Yang
Co-founders and Chief Yahoo.
Co-founders and Chief Yahoo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING!!! Keep your winning information confidential until your award prize are successfully transferred or handed over to you to avoid disqualification that may arise due to double claiming. You may also receive similar e-mails from people portraying to be Windows Live or Yahoo Inc. This is solely to collect your personal information and lay fake claims over your winning. In event that you receive any e-mail similar to the award notification letter that was sent to you today, kindly delete it from your mailbox and give no further correspondence to such person or body.
Yahoo/Windows Live shall not be held responsible for any loss of fund arising from the above mentioned and any winning notification that was not from David Filo & Jerry Yang (Co-founders and Chief Yahoo)and sign by Yahoo and Windows Live Board of Directors will be cancelled.
Signed By: Yahoo and Windows Live Board of Directors:
Elisa Steele (Chief Marketing Officer), Michael J. Callahan(Executive Vice President), Jerry Yang(Co-founder and Chief Yahoo),Blake Jorgensen (Chief Financial Officer) and Other members.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
i received an email about: Division of Yahoo/Windows Live Msn Internet Award is it valid email? - Zahra Jalili moghadam - 11-09-2012 07:36 PM
[] - Kittysue - 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
[] - ksea - 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
[] - Ooops - 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
[] - dlowery - 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
[] - miniaturebadge428 - 11-09-2012, 07:44 PM