This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Teacher invading privacy way too far?
11-09-2012, 08:23 PM
Teacher invading privacy way too far?
My dean of students is going as far as making fake facebook accounts adding students as friends and when they post something they bring it up at board meetings. For example I complained about how much I hate my coach so she tells him and I get in trouble. The latest one I wrote "So I heard Mr. ***********'* wife complain how he never goes all the way because he calls two hour delays instead of snow days and now my superintendent is mad at me. Isn't this violating my personal privacy and isn't it illegal to do this. I believe it's stalking of a minor younger than 16 and internet fraud since the definition of fraud is : fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation therefore if I report her to the police I could sue her and she could go to jail correct?
I starred his name for a reason
Yep defiantly was her. My team is really close we hang out all the time and go to games and movies and things together. Plus my coach told me it was the dean who said it
report them to who? Shes head of the Board.
My profile is completely private, she makes a fake facebook as someone who looks our age adds us and nails us. She uses pictures of her daughter who is hot but I didn't know this until after I got yelled at
and if by paper you mean Local News because they said they will do a report if I get suspended like my dean says I will
I have no understanding of law and you have no understanding of respect, my god school is the last thing I need to worry about, I'm in AP everything what have you done with your life sat on your computer answering yahoo questions all day. On top of that I get scholarship offers left and right, I was on varsity track and football as a Freshman I play AAU basketball. In my spare time I help out at homes where people have less than a week to live, volunteer at the special olympics and work on my parents farm, what do you do? Troll yahoo answers about how I ruined your America when your a low life piece of crap who enjoys putting teenagers down. You see I have to go to college for 2 semesters and I have a bachelors degree in Political Science, I need to take one class in those semesters thats 50 minutes long 3 times a week and shazam. I'll be earning more money than you by my 19th birthday

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Teacher invading privacy way too far? - Big Mac - 11-09-2012 08:23 PM
[] - djw008 - 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
[] - sitcpsitcb - 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
[] - ...AliceAcademy... - 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
[] - Brado1568 - 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
[] - michr - 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM
[] - Frederick R - 11-09-2012, 08:31 PM