This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is it normal to love, or have a crush on someone you have never talked to. Not even online.?
11-09-2012, 09:47 PM

I don't think it's possible to love someone you have never talked to, but it is definitely possible to have a crush on someone you've never met. My first crush was from afar, a boy in my junior high english and geography class, who I had barely spoken two words to the entire two years I was there. Yet, I had a massive crush on him for most of my eighth grade year.

My current boyfriend, I had always been attracted to him, from the moment I first saw him. My attraction graduated into a huge crush after a short conversation with him in the school registration line. For the next two or three months after that one short conversation, I hadn't spoken to him; yet, I found him on MySpace, read all of his blogs and status updates, and looked at all of his pictures; and the crush grew even more, even though I had spoken to him once. Other than what he displayed on MySpace, I knew NOTHING about him. I finally got the guts to "friend" him, and we were friends for several months after that before we started dating. And now we've been together for two and a half years. So yes, it's definitely possible to have a crush on somebody you've never talked to.

But, unless your brothers have the tendency to lie or stretch the truth a lot, I would pay attention to what they're saying, that he's a jerk. Be careful. I'm sure your brothers don't want to see you get hurt.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Chachi - 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
[] - princess1995 - 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
[] - g-gupp - 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
[] - Leonardo S - 11-09-2012 09:47 PM
[] - jo64hn - 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM
[] - Oso Impulsive - 11-09-2012, 09:47 PM