This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who is the one mid carder in WWE right now who deserves the biggest push out of all the other mid carders?
11-13-2012, 06:01 AM

Well, I don't think you could say guys like Zach Ryder, Wade Barrett or Cody Rhodes. Granted, they're all mid-carders, but they are all also being pushed quite hard at the moment. My pick would be Dolph Ziggler.

Yes, I know that Ziggler is the United States champion, which almost by default means he's being pushed somewhat, but I just don't get that same type of emphasis being placed on him like a few other middle of the card guys being thrust up the card at the moment.

To me (and this is obviously just personal opinion), Ziggler is the best pure wrestler the WWE has right now. No one, in or out of the main event, puts on such consistently exciting and entertaining matches like Ziggler does. It doesn't seem to matter who he's working with (unlike a LOT of other guys in the WWE), Ziggler adapts and puts on a great match. Then when he mixes with another highly talented guy, someone like John Morrison or CM Punk, the result is a match of the year candidate. I mean, when was the last time you saw a "bad" Dolph Ziggler match? I can't think of many since he started with the WWE.

Plus, with Ziggler it isn't just the wrestling skills. The crowd is beginning to really react to him. I mean, he interrupts Vickie Guerrero now and the audience goes nuts for him. But at the same time, he can play the audience like a fiddle and get them to detest him as well. That takes talent.

Ziggler is the guy I would really push if I had it my way. It won't be long until we see him as a world champion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rohit - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - Hitman3000 - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - Enigmatic Charisma - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - Voices - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - deafeningwrist464 - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - Pipe_Bomb_Assassin - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - shallowwinter408 - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - CMPunkTeamBringIt! - 11-13-2012, 06:01 AM
[] - gigantictoes273 - 11-13-2012 06:01 AM