This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Twitter questions: It says my account has been suspended, but I haven't been on?
11-18-2012, 01:00 PM
Twitter questions: It says my account has been suspended, but I haven't been on?
Okay, I made a Twitter like two year ago, but never got on it. I got on it maybe a year ago, but only posting saying, "Hanging out with my girl, (friend's name)." And I haven't been on since then. I just logged on because one of my friend's wanted me to add her, because she just made one. Well, I logged on, and it said I was suspended. I clicked on it for more info and it said I was sending multiple unsolicited mentions to other users. I haven't been on, and I don't want to I agree to the not do it, if I didn't do it in the first place. What should I do? I can't find an email to their headquarters, but they wont even listen to me anyways.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Twitter questions: It says my account has been suspended, but I haven't been on? - Believer - 11-18-2012 01:00 PM
[] - bridget - 11-18-2012, 01:08 PM