This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looks like you win again, Anorexia. So upset with myself, I just missed a major event for this disorder.?
11-26-2012, 08:48 PM

I'm sorry that you missed out on your night out for this horrible illness.

What you need to do now though is not focus on what you have missed out on- that is over with now and you can't get it back- focus on how you will stop anorexia from taking anything else from you. Because although it's ridiculously hard, and doesn't always feel like it, you do have a choice in all this. There are things (very difficult things) you can do to get better.

If I were you I would force myself to that buffet. whilst I know it wuld be a huge challenge- the fact that it a buffet actually means you can choose your own portion size, you can pick 'safer' foods and you have a lot more control. And if that feels too much, go along for a drink. People will appreciate the effort you have gone to and will understand (even if you lie and say that you don't like spicy food)... they will appreciate your company and it will be good for you to see you can do it.

I know its difficult and I hope you don't think I'm trying to suggest otherwise... its just the only way to beat it is to put yourself through the scary things. There's no easy way- you have to just go through it.

Take care x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Rid - 11-26-2012 08:48 PM
[] - Ushie - 11-26-2012, 08:48 PM