This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What can I do to ramp up sales of genuine jewelry online?
11-27-2012, 06:25 AM
What can I do to ramp up sales of genuine jewelry online?
I have a start-up venture retailing jewelry online. Most are branded and all are genuine. Initially, I branded my business as "genuine jewelry at inexpensive prices." There is so much market inertia, as my sales are way below expectations. I have ads running on Facebook, but they do not help. (I can't afford ads on mainstream media). May be, its a question of reliability and credibility, or the risks associated with buying online.

My website is pretty decent and attractive. I offer a broad range of jewelry and accessories. They are not designer brands but targeted at women, men and children for their casual elegance.

What can I do to ramp up sales? How can I build trust? How can I take a different and unique approach to reach potential customers? How can I build solid traffic and convert visitors to returning customers? How can I build a lasting brand?

Please help me!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What can I do to ramp up sales of genuine jewelry online? - tmanikc - 11-27-2012 06:25 AM
[] - M - 11-27-2012, 06:34 AM
[] - ur2great - 11-27-2012, 06:34 AM