This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What do you think will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things?
10-03-2012, 08:43 AM
What do you think will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things?
There’s many way for wrestlers to admit things. They could do this in interview, write them om their autobiography, on twitter, etc that will be known worldwide.
So, what do you think will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things :
1. Hulk Hogan admits that he is actually sent to WCW by Vince McMahon Jr to put WCW out of business in the end. So helping WCW first in the first place, but later destroys and kills it.

2. CM Punk admits that his Straight Edge gimmick was just a gimmick and in real life, he’s also using drugs like most of the wrestlers.

3. John Cena admits that he is indeed cheating with Mickie James and took Mickie away from Kenny Dykstra also eventually getting Kenny fired.

4. Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff admit that Monday Night Wars was actually a storyline and they actually worked together to make Pro Wrestling better to watch, by having two promotions competed against each other. And WWE winning Monday Night War thing is also scripted. Actually it was WWE just buying WCW in the end, but the 3 years Monday Night Wars was scripted.

5. The Undertaker admits that he’s actually a Devil Worshipper in real life and that isn’t just a gimmick.

6. Bret Hart admits that Montreal Screwjob was actually scripted and all these years he pretended it to be “real” just to give Pro Wrestling bigger attention and impact, also to help Vince McMahon getting more heel heat during Attitude Era.

7. Sting admits that all this years he had been maxing excuses for not wanting to go to WWE, but the real reason is he's cared to go to WWE, with larger number of crowds and the possibility of unable to perform at the level WWE wanted him to.

I also would like to new for each numbers if you think it's possible that they are true. I mean do you think it's possible that : Montreal Screwjob is scripted, CM Punk also used drugs in real life, Cena indeed having affair with Mickie James, Taker's a devil worshipper in real life, etc. Please also write the possibility of being true after you write what will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things.
For No 4, I mean Ted Turner and WCW owners also know that they are in cooperation in WWE.
Oops, I had 1 mispelling. I also would like to "know" for each numbers, not "new".

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What do you think will happen to the following wrestlers if they admit these things? - WS Historian - 10-03-2012 08:43 AM
[] - Mark - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Candle (87%) - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Pushkar - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - Chris - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM
[] - The Dragon - 10-03-2012, 08:51 AM