This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need help with my laptop?
11-27-2012, 06:30 AM
need help with my laptop?
i had a pair of headphones plugged into the headphone jack on my Sony vaio laptop, and then i accidentally smashed my hand against the headsets jack and heard a pop sound in my laptop and i remove the jack from the input socket and the headphones jack is still attached to the headphones and then i i tilt my laptop i hear loose bit of i guess plastic moving in my computer and the i take a flashlight and look in the headphones input socket and see that the top of the socket inside has snapped off because i compared it to the mic socket so my question is is it safe to leave the piece inside or should i open the case and remove it, i don't care about not being able to use headphones but my only concern is the plastic getting stuck in something it shouldn't e.g the fan and im worried since ive never opened a laptop and cant afford to go get it repaired since live in a very isolated villi age in south america so what should i do because i looked on youtube how to open a laptop and im scared to break my laptop so what should i do

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
need help with my laptop? - - Mr Peanut - - 11-27-2012 06:30 AM
[] - Jake - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
[] - sewrobb - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
[] - Dustin - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM
[] - Geek Squad - 11-27-2012, 06:39 AM