This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I being dumb? Paranoid?
11-27-2012, 07:07 AM

Ummm.. Woww. I don't want to say that he wont change.. because people do change, but they have to want it first. He feels like he has you wrapped around his finger. So, what you have to do is back down and tell him your not sure about your relationship, and that you need space and time to think. Now, it's gonna be hard, your gonna want to text him. You will keep picking up your phone and wanting to dial his number and tell him that your sorry and you miss him and you love him and you want him back, BUT YOU CANT. For the time when your taking time, you cant contact him at all. You cant check his twitter or his facebook, or anything. If you cant trust him enough to not check behind him then nothings changed. You have to wait until he comes crawling back to you begging for you to forgive him. You have to let him know that you know about that girl, and tell him he has to choose. You have to tell the girl that your his girlfriend and if she argues with you, then things between them were pretty serious. When he finally comes to you, tell him that he has to wait until he's totally ready and can commit to you, and is rid of that girl. Tell him you care about him but you wont be second choice. If he doesn't come back to you then he wasn't worth it, because that means he doesn't care. Good luck, I hope it works out for you, and I hope you take my advice.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I being dumb? Paranoid? - Evina.. - 11-27-2012, 06:59 AM
[] - Serene E - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - Mikami Teru - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - j.j_ju - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - Jonathan Joekel - 11-27-2012, 07:07 AM
[] - Jazzy Baby - 11-27-2012 07:07 AM