This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My friends currently hate me?
09-30-2012, 01:41 AM

People are basically jealous and the refusal to play basketball with them, they could have been jealous or deep down wondering why all of a sudden they were not good enough for you. Thus the hurt they felt, but would never say it. Saving face is so important when you are in your teens which I am assuming you are. Close friends sometimes feel threatened by new people "in the gang" not like a street gang, just a bunch of guys.

Stop trying to get in touch with them, it's about a power struggle//don't like that word//but maybe a control issue. You are appearing weak to them trying to get in touch with them and they know they can manipulate you. Stop completely and see what they do. They could answer, but again it's a silly ego thing. And yes they will talk about you because you "rocked the boat"---leave them alone for a while, act like you don't care and see what they do. A saying to leave with you, "He who angers you, controls you"--good luck, just be patient, jl
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My friends currently hate me? - SonicLover - 09-30-2012, 01:32 AM
[] - Zkjfg Z - 09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
[] - Niko - 09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
[] - Back - 09-30-2012, 01:41 AM
[] - Jenny Lynne - 09-30-2012 01:41 AM
[] - Patience - 09-30-2012, 01:41 AM