This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[URGENT] What does this mean?
10-08-2012, 12:47 PM

Hey im a girl n im also 14 I think the girl u like does like u back n i think she is a shy girl when it comes to her feelings n who she like because im the same i to get VERY! nervous around the guy i like n if the guy that i like would flirt with other girls i would to get soooo mad n VERY! upset so i think u should stop because it really does hurt when u think ur crush doesnt like u back. n it does make girls sad if they think the guy they like is mad at them i dnt know if this is for all girls but it is like that for me because u just think they will stop liking u or think differently of u because ur mad at them. yeah if u dnt like the guy then u wouldnt care but if u do u do care.n if her friends are telling u to ask her out i think u should because her friends know best as she must of told them she likes u n it looks like she doesnt say anything when they tell u to ask her out so she must be waiting.n u really should stop flirting because well some girls dnt like flirts i dnt hahaha. n when she says she likes another guy i think its a lie n its a made up guy but im not sure n when she punches people that say she likes u she is probably embaressed that u heard awwww n that is soooo cute how she looks away when u look at her hahahah n she is very brave to be able to ask u to walk with u n again she must feel nervous around u so she doesnt make eye contact because she likes u n might be a shy girl but she wants u to notice her n i think u should make the first move of talking to her because it is quite hard to talk to a guy n when ur shy look at them! but we do LOVE it when u do talk to us because we then know that u know we exist n that u like us n instead of siting with her at her table u should just talk to her when she is at her locker then u will get closer n be able to sit with her n u should tell her how u feel because i bet she feels the same way Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[URGENT] What does this mean? - Go - 10-08-2012, 12:39 PM
[] - thedavecorp - 10-08-2012, 12:47 PM
[] - Joan Smith - 10-08-2012 12:47 PM