This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you think she likes me or no(10 points)?
01-08-2013, 10:25 AM

what she said about you is good sign so maybe she likes you, cos i'm a girl and i wouldn't say that to just any guy! it was brave to send her them hearts as well! the fact you said she has given you compliments before is also a good sign, as i wouldn't really ever give guys compliments out of the blue! the fact she also asks you what girls you like could also be good, but im sorry, i ask some guys i am mates with that out of curiositySad about the inbox, i wouldn't feel embarassed or angry with yourself because all you've put really is 'i like talking to you'Smile and about what she put on twitter, DONT WORRY! if her relationship status says she is single, she is! i call my friends babes and cos im off school for easter, i miss them and cant wait to see them soon aswell! you can talk to her about the game, thats a good topic if she's into sportSmile its something you have in common! i think she told you that cos she trusts you, which is another good sign! so RELAX cos it will be fine after you go back! GOOD LUUUCK!x

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Katie - 01-08-2013 10:25 AM
[] - Your Mother - 01-08-2013, 10:25 AM
[] - Dingus - 01-08-2013, 10:25 AM
[] - Julia Kaiser - 01-08-2013, 10:25 AM