This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Does it annoy you being copied?
01-16-2013, 11:05 AM

Damn, that sounds annoying :/ Yeah, I know what its like to like someone on youtube then all your friends find out and start liking him/her too... Happened me when I found Christina Grimmie. Now slowly, people are starting to like her too.... So I feel your pain dude! xD And that creepy stalker girl... holy crap. Its alright to try and talk to you and be friends with you, but she does her hair like you and tweets in the same style as you!?! dafuq? O_O She sounds creepy xD Maybe you should talk to her, tell her nicely that she's... annoying you. As for the main issue? Well, unfortunately there's nothing you can do Sad Just try somehow to let everyone know on Spotify/Twitter/Facebook that YOU FOUND HER FIRSTTTTT!!! Anyways, to answer your question, yes it really annoys me -_-' I feel your pain. If you want to check out some not so well known musicians on Youtube... Try Gavin Mikhail, Michael Henry and Justin Robinett, Eli Lieb and Wellington (they're a band). Good luck my friend Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Emma Kate - 01-16-2013, 10:49 AM
[] - Sherlock - 01-16-2013, 10:50 AM
[] - Gamer - 01-16-2013, 10:58 AM
[] - Katie - 01-16-2013 11:05 AM