This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why did Mormons in Utah bombard Twitter with their racism?
01-16-2013, 07:03 PM
Why did Mormons in Utah bombard Twitter with their racism?
I know that you must have been devastated that your fellow believer lost the election, but was it really necessary for Utah Mormons to go ballistic and write all that racist crap about Obama, all over Twitter and other internet sites? The fact is that a stiff plutocrat who seemed to change his opinion depending on the crowd he was speaking before was never going to win the majority of the votes needed to become the next President of the United States. I personally believe (and I do not mean this in a hateful way) that Romney's missionary saleman training, that seems very fake to the average non-Mormon, is was did him in. His smile never seemed genuine, you just got the feeling that he was trying to sell you something. Anyhow, now the rest of the Republicans hate him and are blaming him for the loss...But the truth is Obama would have won, no matter who they put up because of the changing demographics. Apparently there are no longer enough white and delightsome people living in the United States, to get someone like Romney elected. Still, Mormons you really need to hide your racism better, because everything you say on the internet can now be tracked down. You can curse the descendants of Cain among yourselves in private, but it's not wise to do it over the web.
@Hehehaha: I would venture to guess they did it because they wanted her money...What does this have to do with my question? Oh is it because all black people everywhere are responsible for what any black person anywhere does? LOL!
@Davids: there have been an examination of the racist tweets sent on election night and Utah, the land of the Mormons came in as the 4th racist state (southern states took the top 3 spots)...Look it up.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why did Mormons in Utah bombard Twitter with their racism? - Quest - 01-16-2013 07:03 PM
[] - Ammon - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
[] - Hehehaha - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
[] - Davids - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
[] - recycling angel - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
[] - Grela LaTuc - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
[] - palmermom3 - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM
[] - Erraticvein431 - 01-16-2013, 07:11 PM