This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do the popular people who peak in high school fail in life? Any stories?
01-18-2013, 04:32 PM

Popularity in school really doesn't matter. Once people leave they mature and grow up and learn that life isn't about popularity, who's the prettiest or has the most 'friends', you will make real friends and realise that you should NEVER worry about what other people think of you. Be yourself, I live in England so we don't have middle school, junior high, seniors and all that. I left high school aged 16 and went to college. I was bullied all through primary school (elementary school) and for the first few years of high school which i guess would be your middle school. I tried to be 'cool' and do what everyone else did, until i realised it wasn't working, so then i decided I don't give a shit anymore, so i'll be myself, I got so much more confidence, stuck with my real friends, and by time i was 15, was friends with everybody, no matter whether they were popular or not. By college we were all a lot more mature and nicer. I am now 21, have a great job and about 95% of the 'popular' people from my year have babies/children and still live with their parents, another 4% are either jobless, working in a bar or similar, which leaves a 1% success rate for them.

The moral of this story is, in a few years time, you will go on to do whatever you choose, and if you keep positive and put your mind to it you WILL succeed in whatever you want to do, and you will go on facebook and look all the bullies up, to see that they are still all friends, stuck in the past and not many will be successful no.

Be true to who you are it is so important. Real friends and family are all that count.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - john - 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
[] - Kristen - 01-18-2013 04:32 PM
[] - Rod Kimble_09 - 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
[] - Amateuridea786 - 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
[] - Ticklish - 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
[] - Jollyacoustics549 - 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM
[] - punchie - 01-18-2013, 04:32 PM