This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why Does This Guy Text Me Randomly, and When I Text Back, He Ignores Me For Days? 10pts?
01-21-2013, 02:09 AM

He probably plays this game with a lot more girls than just you, and I suspect that it makes him feel popular. After all, he can brag about all the women who text him (even though the texting is virtually meaningless), and if he's half the attention whore I suspect he is, the constant attention keeps him feeling warm and fuzzy inside (despite the fact that he's hurting people).

I honestly don't think that he expected to have anything more than casual interaction with you. I could be wrong about that, but nothing you've written here suggests otherwise. When you find someone who's actually boyfriend material, he certainly isn't going to make you feel like this guy did. He's going to give you constant attention, not blow you off. He's going to make you feel special and adored. And you're going to know that he's interested in you romantically rather than spending your time wondering if you're wasting your time and emotions on him.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Melanie B - 01-21-2013 02:09 AM