This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Am I too innocent and boring?
01-23-2013, 03:52 PM
Am I too innocent and boring?
i'm 14, and the majority of the girls in my school are very...idk how to say it. they dress in heels, low tight shirts that show a lot of cleavage, super short shorts or tight leggings, HEELS?! and they wear horrible makeup (raccoon eyes) and have had from 3-10 boyfriends. I haven't met one person who doesn't curse, and the people in my school try to be ghetto and stuff and curse a lot.
Idk maybe i'm too...innocent. even my own aunt has said it. I always wear clothes that cover my body and don't show off any cleavage WHATSOEVER I would be so ashamed to be seen by my parents and embarrassed if I ever even did. I wear pretty clothes, but not like the girls in my school do. i'm saving heels for my high school years (16,17) and I wear light, natural pretty makeup. I don't curse and i'm really quiet because I don't like to engage with those type of people who curse and dress like that...so people think i'm weird. people mistaken me for a 7th grader. I mean, I watch shows like glee, American horror story, etc...and i'm caught up with those annoying "dirty" jokes and I'm not STUPID I just don't like saying them.
is there something wrong with me?

oh, and while almost every girl in my school has had a boyfriend, i'm embarrassed to have one!

oh and I don't have an fb, twitter, instagram, ANYTHING. I think it's a waste of time, and people are shocked and continuously bug me about it. Maybe it's the area where I live... I just hate it and I have my friends and stuff but they curse and stuff and make fun of people... I hate it.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Am I too innocent and boring? - Macy - 01-23-2013 03:52 PM
[] - Joanna - 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
[] - Rainbow - 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
[] - Crazed - 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM
[] - Jason Dudley - 01-23-2013, 04:00 PM