This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Girls) - A long standing crush?
01-25-2013, 08:46 AM
(Girls) - A long standing crush?
I've had a crush for a long time, around a year and a half, who was my best friend. As she was my best friend I did everything I possibly could for her, and as such she did for me. Always had ears for each other etc. Fairly quickly I fell for her. I told her as such and she accepted it, though she never understood quite why I did.

After a certain amount of time the best thing I could do for her was the hardest thing I could, and that was to delete her number so I'd only be able to reply to any messages I got. I told her I was going to, although she didn't believe that I would. After 4 days of silence I got a quick message, content irrelevant but with a smiley at the end. I replied saying I didn't know who it was (because I didn't); after a few messages that was it. I've heard nothing since.

I really don't know what to do for myself as I've done everything for her and it kills knowing that she knows how I feel, what I've done and why and that she also knows I deliberately keep my phone closeby purely for her.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(Girls) - A long standing crush? - Alexander - 01-25-2013 08:46 AM
[] - Kylie - 01-25-2013, 08:54 AM
[] - Sunny Duck - 01-25-2013, 08:54 AM