This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
MTF - How do you cope - I can't handle this?
01-27-2013, 01:39 AM

You have depression and it probably has less to do with your gender than you realize. If you deal with your depression you'll be much more able to deal with other issues. Drugs help, but they're not the whole answer. You also need a reason to go on.

I recently became a Christian and that's helped me a lot because the teachings of Jesus tell us we're here for a reason and basically tells us what I'm telling you now, to get out of the house and help people, to care about someone other than yourself, and that's is the biggest way to distract yourself from your own pain. Praying also brings relief cause Jesus is always there to listen to you, or just be a shoulder for you to cry on.

Try going to Jesus in your mind as you pray and just hold on to Him. Remember the bleeding lady, how she just touched His cloths and she was healed. Whenever my pain is too great that's what I do. Hope this helps, will pray for you.

UPDATE:

Than you need to look at all those things you do and realize that you are good person, and learn to love yourself. You are a beautiful woman, and God loves you, go see a therapist and don't be afraid to have some time to yourself. Have you looked at bible.com? You can click the speaker and listen to the passages of the bible, that helps a lot too.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Sammy - 01-27-2013, 01:39 AM
[] - reme_1 - 01-27-2013, 01:39 AM
[] - Chaz - 01-27-2013, 01:39 AM
[] - Christain Guy - 01-27-2013 01:39 AM