This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do with an upset Leo man?
01-27-2013, 06:30 PM
What to do with an upset Leo man?
I was dating a Leo. He broke up with me kind of. More like a break and then some unfortunate circumstances happened to where we said horrible things to each other. For the past two months it has been back and forth of I miss you and I don't want anything to do with you/--all from his side. I'm an Aries so I naturally get mean back when attacked. I miss him but he is ignoring me. He even deactivated his Facebook. I think I pushed him to this point because a girl I know came to me and said he tried to hook up with her so I asked him about if and he said he didn't do that at all. I sent him what she sent---the text was not in his favor because she said some awful things---so he is mad about that. The he let his ex, a Pisces, talk bad about me on Facebook and twitter. So I politely asked him to not talk about me with her. His ex then began to post more things so my friend said some stuff to her. Ratting Chris, the Leo, out about some stuff he said and did to the Pisces. I made my friend apologize because Kayla wasn't thinking but he just doesn't seem to care. It's been a week. What do I do?

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What to do with an upset Leo man? - Sara - 01-27-2013 06:30 PM
[] - SaggiMC - 01-27-2013, 06:38 PM
[] - lionmiger - 01-27-2013, 06:38 PM