This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What to do with an upset Leo man?
01-27-2013, 06:38 PM

Just let him have the lead, be the one to say sorry this time. They want to be dominate and feel loved. Instead of fighting with him, feed his ego and try to rebuild the bond you had so you both can remember what it's like to fall for each other allover again.
I've been with a Leo for almost 3 years now. There was a time where I broke up with him for a month or 2 for reasoning I won't go into (not cheating or anything like that). I've heard that if a Leo leaves, they're leaving the relationship for good and won't look back, so idk how that is because he's never left me. But I do know, if you try to turn it around and in a sense "start over," it should make you both experience what it was like being together in the first place, before there was tension. Once the Leo has his sights on something, he won't give up 'til he gets it, so find ways (WITHOUT fighting) to remind him of how the good times were and try to build your bond again. You have to lay down some of your pride as well to do this otherwise you'll continue to go in a circle. If he still wants to be with you and still has feelings for you it's not too late. It's a case of BOTH of you at least trying to be able to lay the prides down and forgive and forget whatever happened. When my Leo and I got back together, we were closer than ever and we've been together now going on 3 years. If that doesn't work, give him some time then try to rebuild your bond. Learn to work past your differences, and let these times be what will make you two stronger in each other.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What to do with an upset Leo man? - Sara - 01-27-2013, 06:30 PM
[] - SaggiMC - 01-27-2013, 06:38 PM
[] - lionmiger - 01-27-2013 06:38 PM