This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any knowledge about Twitter is welcome. Can you please tell me...?
10-12-2012, 01:11 AM

Just incase you didnt know you can control who see's your tweets by protecting them. you can do this in the settings and you will have to accept a follow request before someone can see your tweets. the only down side is you cannot be retweeted.
Also you can attach a photo to your tweet by clicking on the camera icon under the box in which you write your tweet. this means you dont have to paste a link.
1) Its just your real name, doesnt have any special name or anything (not that i know of anyway)
2) Not too sure what she means but she could mean Do you have to change your tweet everyday or does it stay the same till you change it? If that is what she meant then no, whatever you last tweeted/retweeted will stay as your most recent tweet untill you change it no matter how long it is there for unlike facebook where it clears it after a few weeks. (hopefully that makes sense Confused)

sorry i couldnt help more with question 2

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - KirstyTMB - 10-12-2012 01:11 AM
[] - Cynthia Leighton - 10-12-2012, 01:11 AM