This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am almost 22 and I have never been on a date is this normal?
02-02-2013, 02:44 PM
I am almost 22 and I have never been on a date is this normal?
I am 21, I have never dated anyone, I have never kissed anyone and I am still a virgin. I am only attracted to older white men(age 35-45) and I am mixed race. I have been asked out by black guys my age but I have turned down every one. I just don't see the point in dating someone I am not physically attracted to. I also do not like having friends and prefer to spend time and go out alone, I just think that having friends is too much work and too much of a hassle, plus I tend to not get along with other women at all. I have been asked to hang out with other people, but I turn the offers down because I just find them annoying. I live alone, I have never had a roommate and I don't have a facebook, instagram, twitter or any social networking. I hate having my picture taken and the thought of posting it online terrifies me. I just want to know how I can meet older white men to date, I don't know why, but I am just not attracted to anything else.

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I am almost 22 and I have never been on a date is this normal? - raye - 02-02-2013 02:44 PM
[] - Mircat - 02-02-2013, 02:52 PM
[] - smileee - 02-02-2013, 02:52 PM