This Forum has been archived there is no more new posts or threads ... use this link to report any abusive content
==> Report abusive content in this page <==

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10 Points For The Best Answer! I like this girl, but she's going through some issues. What to do?
02-03-2013, 12:39 PM

If i were you i would not wait around for something that may not ever happen. its completely understandable that you like someone and you dont want to just give up on them.. but its also understandable she still has feelings for an ex because she dated her for so long and they just recently broke up. shes probably trying to have someone on the rebound to help her get over her ex. if shes still posting stuff about her ex she obviously doesnt even care about your feelings.. sure she may say she was a drama queen and whatever else but im sure if her ex decided to give her another chance she would take it. theres tonssss of girls and guys out there i wouldnt wait on someone who is waiting for someone else. shes putting you on the back burner in case her ex doesnt come back and that isnt fair to you!

Ads

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[] - Jenna H - 02-03-2013 12:39 PM